We are equipped with state of the art medical equipment and expertise to diagnose and treat your pet for most medical conditions. We cover all areas of internal medicine including:
- Cardiology (hypertension, heart failure)
- Ophthalmology (eye conditions)
- Neurology (stroke, paralysis, disk disease)
- Dermatology (allergies, skin conditions, chronic ear infections)
- Endocrinology (i.e., diabetes, thyroid disturbances)
- Critical Care/Urgent Care
Monitored Care of Chronic Conditions
We will monitor your pet closely if he or she is diagnosed with a chronic condition such as diabetes, kidney disease, liver disease or thyroid disease.
Many diseases can be treated with the most current medical or surgical protocols. When we monitor your pet’s chronic condition, we can make diet recommendations, recommend changes in medications and treatments, recommend a monitoring schedule, and also refer your pet to the appropriate specialty service if his or her condition changes or your pet not responding appropriately to the treatments.